This role will provide an effective and efficient operational human resources service to Legendre International team.
It will be responsible for advising, developing, implementing, and reviewing all aspects of the strategic and operations management of the company’s human resource activity in order to achieve the optimum performance of the team.
Key tasks and activities will include:
Plan and drive recruitment process based on business requirement:
– To identifie vacancies with managers and establishing job descriptions if needed for permanent contract and work experience
– To ensure each international subsidiary has an active involvement in top Universities career fair. (when they meet the organisation demands)
– To advertise and select talents using social network
– To participate in the interviews with the hiring manager in accordance with the procedures
– To prepare employment offers and prepare contracts of employment
– To target and screen employees within the Group who are interested to join International subsidiaries
– To provide support and guidance to the employees selected
Training & Induction:
– To ensure that all new employees complete a timely, appropriate, and comprehensive induction (process induction, welcome booklet, induction day)
– To ensure that all employees are registered on our HR payroll system and have been enrolled to our benefits
– To ensure the company has a training plan and development strategy that meets the needs of the organisation
– To provide advice and information to Managers on training and development issues.
Career & HR cycle management:
– To follow the company’s appraisal review program and ensure that any issues identified are dealt with accordingly, for example, performance, training, succession planning etc.
– To assist in the succession planning of the company and talent management.
– To manage the compensation review with managers
Process & HR Admin:
– To ensure compliance with the HR policies and procedures of the company by operational managers.
– To comply with company policies, procedures, and social law.
– To develop strategies, guidelines, policies, and procedures in line with business needs which reflect best practise and any statutory requirements
– To provide an effective and efficient advice and support service to managers and employees on HR matters, suggesting appropriate solutions are required.
– To provide advice to managers and drive the formal processes for:
○ Disciplinary and grievance.
○ Terms and conditions of employment.
○ Employment law
– To develop the visibility of Legendre UK within the top UK Universities
– To maintain effective relationships recruitment agencies
– Act as a relay with our communication department in France
– Promote and develop our CSR activities
Profile and work environment
This is an exciting time to join a growing firm. We envisage the successful candidate’s responsibilities to broaden with our expansion so are looking for someone who is seeking a challenging career path. We want someone who is an innovative thinker and is not afraid of taking responsibility.
- In depth experience in a HR business partner role.
- Good working knowledge of UK employment law.
- Excellent track record in employee relations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and French, Portuguese would be a bonus
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment.
- Travel in Jersey and Portugal (likely around once a month each)
- Travel in France occasionally
Le Groupe Legendre, acteur incontournable du bâtiment est présent sur le territoire national et international au travers de ses 3 métiers : Construction, Immobilier et Energie.
Avec plus de 2 000 collaborateurs et 630 millions d’euros de chiffre d’affaires, le Groupe Legendre connaît une croissance soutenue depuis sa création. Sa force est d’avoir su préserver, au fil de son développement, les qualités de proximité et d’indépendance d’un Groupe familial bâti sur des valeurs fortes qui nourrissent la culture de l’entreprise et fondent son identité : Partenaire durable, entrepreneur, humain, expert…
Legendre Construction, filiale du Groupe Legendre, réunit les expertises de gros œuvre, cœur de métier du Groupe, de génie civil et de la construction métallique. Elle conjugue expérience, savoir-faire et agilité technique pour concevoir les bâtiments de demain dans le résidentiel, le tertiaire ou autres ouvrages fonctionnels.