The Groupe Legendre, a key player in the construction industry, present nationally and internationally through its three businesses: Construction, Real Estate and Energy. With more than 2,300 employees and a turnover of €930 million, Groupe Legendre has enjoyed sustained growth since its creation. Its strength lies in having preserved, throughout its 75 years of development, the qualities of proximity and independence of a family group built on strong values that nourish the company’s culture and form the basis of its identity: a sustainable partner, an entrepreneur, a human being, an expert…
Our Legendre subsidiary in Portugal, created in 2019 in Lisbon, continues to strengthen and expand throughout Portugal. It combines experience, know-how and technical agility to design and build the buildings of tomorrow in the residential, tertiary, and other functional sectors.
The Real Estates Market Analyst is responsible for collecting data, and providing analysis of the local real estates market to support strategic decisions on future investments based on facts and figures (I.e. localisation, price, trends, competitors, buyers’ profiles etc.). This role reports to the agency’s Director.
The role also involves building strong relationships with external stakeholders (real estates developers, agents, clients etc.).
- Development of reporting systems and modelling methods for analysis and valuation.
- Production of market reports (ie. Market Indicators Reports), analyses and forecasts.
- Analysis opportunities to support senior management in strategical decisions on future local investments.
- Presentation of data analysis to senior management.
- Implementation and maintenance of quality assurance to ensure accuracy and validity of data.
- Creation of strong relationships and engagement with external stakeholders.
- Drive forward efficiency improvements in the collection, validation and communication of data used for management and reporting purposes.
- Work with the team to develop the Real Estates department.
- Raise any concerns to senior management.
Perfil e ambiente de trabalho
- Excellent knowledge of the Real Estates Market in Portugal.
- Excellent data management skills coupled with practical IT skills.
- The ability to analyse current processes and make improvements without compromising the completeness, accuracy or timeliness of data held in our datasets.
- Sound project management skills – able to manage deadlines and mitigate risks.
- Proven ability to work autonomously, and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- A methodical and rigorous approach to information-gathering and quantitative data analysis, with the ability to both understand detail and to synthesise.
- Good personal & managerial skills – ability to co-ordinate tasks and work with people at all levels.
- Enthusiasm, self-motivation, flexibility, pro-active and a collaborative approach.
- The ability to learn quickly and to take on board, and act upon, feedback from team members.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in numeric, written and oral work.
- Between 2 to 5 years of experience.
You will join the team at the Lisbon branch of Legendre.
The decentralized organization of the Groupe Legendre advocates a branch-based approach that facilitates the autonomy and responsibility of employees.
On your arrival, you will follow a personalized induction program enabling to find your place within the group as quickly as possible.
Aware of the central role of our employees in our success, we offer an attractive and participative remuneration package (fixed salary, luncheon vouchers, social benefits, etc.).
Contrato de trabalho
Portuguais (4- Langue natale)
Anglais (2- Niveau professionnel)
Entidade de atribuição
The Legendre Group, a French family-owned company is a key player in the construction industry at a national and international level across three areas: Construction, Real Estate and Energy.
With more than 2,300 employees and a turnover of 930 million Euros this year, the Legendre Group shows a sustainable and steady economical growth.
While developing, the group managed to keep and strentghten its core values: Customer proximity, , Entrepreneurial spirit in the family business, commitment and the people.
Legendre Construction, one of the Legendre Group subsidiaries, gathers the expertise of different construction areas: new build (civil works is the historic core business of the company), refurbishment, civil engineering, steel frame and property development. The branch combines experience, expertise, technical flexibility to build the buildings of our future in all the main sectors (residential, commercial, hospitality and others).
Local de trabalho