The Groupe Legendre, a key player in the construction industry, present nationally and internationally through its three businesses: Construction, Real Estate and Energy. With more than 2,300 employees and a turnover of €930 million, Groupe Legendre has enjoyed sustained growth since its creation. Its strength lies in having preserved, throughout its 75 years of development, the qualities of proximity and independence of a family group built on strong values that nourish the company’s culture and form the basis of its identity: a sustainable partner, an entrepreneur, a human being, an expert…
Our Legendre subsidiary in Portugal, created in 2019 in Lisbon, continues to strengthen and expand throughout Portugal. It combines experience, know-how and technical agility to design and build the buildings of tomorrow in the residential, tertiary, and other functional sectors.
The Site Manager is responsible for organizing, leading and delivering the works associated with the allocated package on time, within budget, meeting the client’s requirements and delivering a high level of quality without accident. The Site Manager is directly managed by the Project Manager.
The project is based in Porto.
- Set up the construction site
- Define with the Project Manager the construction site’s programme
- Lead the package activities with the consultants and subcontractors
- Ensure co-ordination of the package design with the other trades (structure, architecture, façade)
- Ensure delivery of the package on time for other trades and within budget
- Liaise with the client of the package if required
- Manage procurement
- Carry out weekly meetings with contractors to review the on-going matters and schedule forthcoming activities
- Be a leader in Health and Safety and ensure the requirements are respected on site
- Carry out the effective implementation and regular review of the Project Specific Health and Safety plan
- Complete Risk Assessments
- Supervise, animate and federate the sub-contractors
- Deal with finance management of the package
- Undertake the Testing and commissioning programme
Perfil e ambiente de trabalho
- Excellent technical knowledge of the construction industry
- 2-5 years of experience as Site Manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English as a plus)
- Reactive, rigorous and with good interpersonal skills
- Organizational, planning, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to details
- Time management skills
You will join the team at the Porto branch of Legendre.
The decentralized organization of the Groupe Legendre advocates a branch-based approach that facilitates the autonomy and responsibility of employees.
On your arrival, you will follow a personalized induction program enabling to find your place within the group as quickly as possible.
Aware of the central role of our employees in our success, we offer an attractive and participative remuneration package (fixed salary, luncheon vouchers, social benefits, etc.).
Contrato de trabalho
Portuguais (4- Langue natale)
Anglais (2- Niveau professionnel)
Entidade de atribuição
The Legendre Group, a French family-owned company is a key player in the construction industry at a national and international level across three areas: Construction, Real Estate and Energy.
With more than 2,300 employees and a turnover of 930 million Euros this year, the Legendre Group shows a sustainable and steady economical growth.
While developing, the group managed to keep and strentghten its core values: Customer proximity, , Entrepreneurial spirit in the family business, commitment and the people.
Legendre Construction, one of the Legendre Group subsidiaries, gathers the expertise of different construction areas: new build (civil works is the historic core business of the company), refurbishment, civil engineering, steel frame and property development. The branch combines experience, expertise, technical flexibility to build the buildings of our future in all the main sectors (residential, commercial, hospitality and others).
Local de trabalho